Friday, February 10, 2012

Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience and what we can learn from it

This isn't a post on Astrology today, but it is a story of how we are all connected and affected by one another, which for me is the essence of Astrology. I just had to share it with you all as it is SO inspiring and COMPLETELY fascinating!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and can take from it something that you can integrate into your life to become happier, more fulfilled and most importantly more of who you are.

I connected to this story as being 'more of who you are' is the basis of my coaching. I am truly passionate about helping others to allow 'more of who they are in' instead of striving to be something they are not.

 

This is Anita Moorjani's inspiring story, of how she came back from the brink of death, had a Near Death Experience, miraculously recovered from stage 4 cancer and was changed forever. Anita shares with us the wisdom she garnered from her NDE and how we can use it for the betterment of our lives. 

I love when Anita says "You don't have to pursue your  purpose, you just have to allow it in". I'd love to hear what your favourite parts are so please feel free to comment below. Anita's book Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing is an account of her experience and a rich source of wisdom for us all on how to live our lives more fully from a place of love. X













You can watch more interviews with Anita at her website: anitamoorjani.com
To find out more about my coaching service please visit Be Your Creative Best: Not just for creatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment